Impreza To WRX STi - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Impreza To WRX STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mike0341 More proof that schools in the US are sub-standard. I can't even count how many idiots ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike0341 View Post
    More proof that schools in the US are sub-standard. I can't even count how many idiots I run into on a daily bases now that I'm in college. Some of these kids barely understand the written English language thanks to all of the slang bullcrap they text and or talk on a daily bases. Their teachers should be fired because it's truly pathetic.
    Its more so to the "No Student Left Behind" policy that was introduced years ago. That has created an enormous gap in the development of education in the US. Yes No kids have been left behind but they're head of the class dumb (some of them)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    The only problem is the US isn't as closely integrated with such a wide variety of cultures and languages like Europe or the Mid East. There's only a handful of "important" languages spoken on the entire continent North and South. Spanish, English, Portuguese. Compare this again to Europe or East Asia.

Although, I absolutely agree foreign language classes in american high schools are a joke. Even the great teachers are severely limited by how little class time is required and state standards etc. Plus america is just so massive it has a lot of inertia and is hard to move quickly and make good swift reforms to things like education.

I'm done commenting, in an attempt to keep this thread and forum apolitical lol.

Lol i agree. Im having to retake basic Spanish anyway because the only thing i know how to do is order a beer lol.

Anyway back on topic

Has the OP already purchased the impreza?

Body kits, rims, seats, exhaust, ect. all add up so i was serious when i said itll be cheaper to buy a used WRX hatch.

That and youll look like a WRX so youll turn heads. But those heads will turn the other way when they see its just an impreza. Knock off dont get as much respect in the car world sadly. I had a friend who insisted on making his mustang LOOK like a GT500. Unfortunately he had a V6 so he was always the center of our jokes

Btw guys is converting its looks to wrx instead of an sti a better and cheaper idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moodi View Post
    Btw guys is converting its looks to wrx instead of an sti a better and cheaper idea ?
    IMO. Any type of conversion of a car is always going to be expensive and time consuming. Just as an example. Wheels and tires on the cheap. For new easily can cost $150 x 4 = $600 then tires... On the cheap again $100 x 4 = $400. then balance in stall usually $15 X 4 = 60. RIGHT there you're over a G. And thats buying on the very inexpensive side. Now i'm sure this G can be dropped a $100 or so by buying used wheels but its no guarantee that the wheels are in good shape.

Best bet is drive the paint off you car. Save every penny and you'll be able to buy a car that is already what you want. Be patient.

Agreed.

The cheapest way to do it would be to find a guy or gal that races the crap out of theirs and buy the used parts that are pulled off their car. Even then, it wont be cheap.

Ohh oki 👍 , thanks guys for your opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am actually glad that my first car will be a subaru . I am a great fan of subaru's boxer engine and symmetrical awd since i first knew cars when i was like 14 or sth.

we're all glad too.. Its good to know your First car is a very safe car.

Since almost all of u agreed that its too expensive to convert the looks to sti/wrx , i wanna know what parts from wrx/sti or anything else that will make it look somehow sporty cuz its little dull looking

just some ground effects i guess would get you the sportyness look you want without breaking the bank too bad.
    http://www.carid.com/2009-subaru-impreza-body-kits/

Wheels too wouldn't be too bad. Plus i think the bolt pattern is the same so if you do get a WRX/STI in the future you have a second set of wheels and tires already. Two birds one stone!!

Quote Originally Posted by BOshea View Post
    Wheels too wouldn't be too bad. Plus i think the bolt pattern is the same so if you do get a WRX/STI in the future you have a second set of wheels and tires already. Two birds one stone!!
    What is bolt pattern ?

Quote Originally Posted by LawstSon View Post
    just some ground effects i guess would get you the sportyness look you want without breaking the bank too bad.
    http://www.carid.com/2009-subaru-impreza-body-kits/
    I opened the link , which parts u mean ? And ground effects is making the car a little lower right ?

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/....jsp?techid=92

this could explain for it for you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast