Socal pricing on the 2015 STI.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Socal pricing on the 2015 STI. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all! Been a while since I have posted, but have continued lurking. I keep seeing people throughout several forums ...

Socal pricing on the 2015 STI.

Hey all!

Been a while since I have posted, but have continued lurking.

I keep seeing people throughout several forums getting 500-1000 below invoice on both the 2015 WRX and STI, but I can't find a single Southern California dealer to budge. I got my 2011 WRX for 500 below but it looks like I have to wait til the end of the year for my 2015 STI.

New York and CO seem to have gotten lucky with their pricing.

Anybody know of a Socal dealer willing to go that low, please let me know!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Try south coast subaru.
    2014 WRX | 2013 GLK 350

YOUR WOMAN IS THE REFLECTION OF YOUR INCOME

I will! Thanks you.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar13 View Post
    Try south coast subaru.

I Support ClubWRX
    Send emails to the fleet manager of any/all dealers within 100 miles of your location. Specify the exact colour and equipment options you need, and tell them exactly how quickly you will be purchasing. Then sit and wait for the responses.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

sticker price on the STI in South Coast is $42k

They are all terrible except one. Santa Monica Subaru helped me out big time on my 2012. Irvine is the worst.

This is basically the approach I have taken today, most are sticking to MSRP stating the car is soooo hot! Which is fine, I am willing to wait to save a couple g's. Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Send emails to the fleet manager of any/all dealers within 100 miles of your location. Specify the exact colour and equipment options you need, and tell them exactly how quickly you will be purchasing. Then sit and wait for the responses.

Just emailed Santa Monica too, lets hope they can deal. Thank you for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Suby2012 View Post
    They are all terrible except one. Santa Monica Subaru helped me out big time on my 2012. Irvine is the worst.

try amber at ontario subaru...when i was shopping everyone else was too greedy

I will, thank you! So far the best offer I have received has been 500 over invoice. I want the car, but not bad enough that I can't wait 6 months to save 1000 bucks. LOL

If you're a Costco member check to see what dealerships participate in their new car program. I believe the standard price is $500 under invoice.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quioxte View Post
    If you're a Costco member check to see what dealerships participate in their new car program. I believe the standard price is $500 under invoice.

I have found that this won't work unless you're buying a base version of the car thats offered by the dealer. I had a lot of trouble with this while buying my Speed3. The dealer said they were able to do that kind of deal as long as i bought the Mazda 3 not MazdaSpeed3...

Interesting.

I wonder if that's standard or dealer to dealer?

Interesting.

I wonder if that's standard or dealer to dealer?

I was just thinking the samething

Interesting, I didn't know they had that. I will look into that too. No dice from any dealer so far. Thanks for the heads up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.