So I picked this up three months ago almost and I love it, especially compared to the 2013 FR-S that I used to have, but I do have some questions. Thank you
1. Some reliable performance parts while still keeping it a daily driver? Ive heard Perrin and COBB mainly but I'm tempted to get the COBB stage 2 package.
2. Good colors for plasti dipping my rims and other small parts? Seeing as mine is grey I'm not quite sure what color. I've been getting votes for black/blue/red.
3. Short throw shifter? Is it worth it for this particular car? It feels pretty short as it is and I already have a weighted shift knob coming.
4. A good source of reference for properly changing out the oil/coolant besides the owners manual?
5. General tricks and tips for the car specifically, there always seems to be some.
Thank you for any replies and sorry for all of the questions that are probably easy answers.