New member in Ct

This is a discussion on New member in Ct within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just picked up a 2014 hatch as a late graduation present to myself. I have really been enjoying reading the ...

New member in Ct

Just picked up a 2014 hatch as a late graduation present to myself. I have really been enjoying reading the forums lots of good info. I come from a 2007 trailblazer SS that had a forged 402, fully built tranny, 3200 stall, ridiculous cam etc etc, so needles to say the four cylinder turbo market is new to me. Thanks for all the great info here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Congradulations! I just picked up mine last week. I'm also from Ct, trying to get a meet together sometime this summer, you interested?

Definitely let me know when and where and I will be there

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Sounded like a killer trailblazer lol. Welcome.

She was I miss the immediate power dynod at 389 awhp. Never had a dyno done after the tune was set up for the spray. Was sad to see her go but I needed reliable DD that I wasn't sinking thousands of dollars into every month.

Well that 2007 SS def needed a beefier trans. My buddy had one and i loved it!... but i was a car guy so.... Here i am also have 2014 hatch and Love it!! Enjoy the new whip and be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ctwrx14 View Post
    She was I miss the immediate power dynod at 389 awhp. Never had a dyno done after the tune was set up for the spray. Was sad to see her go but I needed reliable DD that I wasn't sinking thousands of dollars into every month.

1000's every month in gas lol!!

It had a finish line level 7 4l70 with a yank triple disc stall but I was getting about 8 mpg in the city so even the wrx which doesn't get the best is a million times better