New member, new to Subaru, new wheels going at dealership
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member, new to Subaru, new wheels going at dealership within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone - I'm new to your community from VW, which I enjoyed very much (apart from the constant "MOAR ...

New member, new to Subaru, new wheels going at dealership

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	144889Hey everyone - I'm new to your community from VW, which I enjoyed very much (apart from the constant "MOAR LOW" nonsense).

Was going to wait for the new GTI but decided I wanted to give AWD a go. Ordered a WRB Premium WRX 6MT with home link (package 1) and the short shifter, which to my delight has arrived a full week early. I'll be picking her up tomorrow.

Snuck over to the dealership this morning and found her around back. I snapped a pic and did a quick (terrible) photoshop of the 2011 STI wheels I purchased last week which the dealer will be putting on for me tomorrow. I really wanted to go with a black wheel, but this was a great deal and I did another photoshop before purchasing them and really liked the look.

First mod will be to get a proper audio setup, nothing outrageous but I hate stock systems, and didn't like the HK components. I believe Subaru uses Clarion head units, so I'm thinking about going with the Clarion nx404, hoping the steering wheel controls will match up pretty easy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Man - did I say something wrong? I'm the only *noob* with no one saying hello

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL...You have to say "new girl in wrx" to get the attention

Welcome to the club

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Those wheels will look great. I like the photoshop

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    you always need moar low.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Welcome! I'd love to see those wheels on a 15. Update when get them on

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	188.6 KB 
ID:	145425

Lookin good.
    2015 ISM WRX

I want STI wheels

Ok, so here's a total n00b question, is it considered lame to have the STI wheel caps on a car that isn't a STI?

Quote Originally Posted by CMoranRVA View Post
    Ok, so here's a total n00b question, is it considered lame to have the STI wheel caps on a car that isn't a STI?
    I don't see that much of an issue. I mean the VW guys can put corvette saw blade wheels on their cars... Like anything else its what you like

I had STi wheels with the center caps amd loved the look...Actually have them up for sale...just saying

To the OP, welcome, and those 11 wheels look really good on that body style.

Black rims....always.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.