Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ProTekk 11 more days...this has been the longest wait of my life Sent from my SM-N900T using ...

Quote Originally Posted by ProTekk View Post
    11 more days...this has been the longest wait of my life

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    You'll make it. The second longest wait is the x days it takes to break in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by asindhidude View Post
    You'll make it. The second longest wait is the x days it takes to break in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Managed that in less than a week with my FR-S

But seriously though, it's hard to keep my mind occupied and damn near impossible to not run over numbers in my head all day.

Hopefully this pattern of week early deliveries holds true for me!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Damn. Every time i drive by the dealer here, there are a few on the lot. Sucks having to wait.

It sucks seeing if I did not order the better exhaust mine would probably all ready be in the loop. I have been wondering if there is still a hold on the ones that have white paint.

Quote Originally Posted by darronsdad View Post
    It sucks seeing if I did not order the better exhaust mine would probably all ready be in the loop. I have been wondering if there is still a hold on the ones that have white paint.
    There doesn't appear to be a delay with the white paint. I ordered a CWP Limited w/ short throw shifter on 4/12ish and just got a VIN! The original deliver date was last week in June. The new date is June 6-9.

Hope yours is on the way!

By the way does anyone know where he car is in the manufacturing / delivery process when it gets a VIN? I just got a VIN a couple days ago and they said two weeks until is arrives. That makes me think it's at the US port or close to it. I live in Michigan so it has to travel across th country as well.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerdozer View Post
    There doesn't appear to be a delay with the white paint. I ordered a CWP Limited w/ short throw shifter on 4/12ish and just got a VIN! The original deliver date was last week in June. The new date is June 6-9.

Hope yours is on the way!

By the way does anyone know where he car is in the manufacturing / delivery process when it gets a VIN? I just got a VIN a couple days ago and they said two weeks until is arrives. That makes me think it's at the US port or close to it. I live in Michigan so it has to travel across th country as well.
    What's your VON/allocation number? I ordered mine on the other side of the lake on 4/4 but havent gotten my VIN yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    What's your VON/allocation number? I ordered mine on the other side of the lake on 4/4 but havent gotten my VIN yet.
    I don't know what my VON was, I never asked. I figured the less information I had the less fuel to flame of impatience!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerdozer View Post
    I don't know what my VON was, I never asked. I figured the less information I had the less fuel to flame of impatience!
    That was a smart idea. My dealer randomly sent me my order information a couple days ago and it's killed me. Since then I've purchased new wheels, shift knob and soldered my aftermarket head unit harness to pass the time. I'm hoping I get my VIN soon so I can finalize my loan and car insurance before it actually arrives at the dealership.

It's driving me nuts too. I saw one the color I want and the model I want with the short throw shifter I ordered at a dealership. It is missing the Harmon-Kardon and the exaust or I would just buy it. Still July is my date and I ordered around 4-10. I see others getting theirs that ordered after me and it is driving me nuts faster. Driving my 08 just does not cut it so I have been driving my outback and motorcycle just to keep my mind off of it. It is not working very well.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    That was a smart idea. My dealer randomly sent me my order information a couple days ago and it's killed me. Since then I've purchased new wheels, shift knob and soldered my aftermarket head unit harness to pass the time. I'm hoping I get my VIN soon so I can finalize my loan and car insurance before it actually arrives at the dealership.
    That is hilarious! you sound like me, just put in an order for my muffler delete kit and I dont have a VIN or a date that the car is coming in. The dealer swears its going to be the last week of May though.

I ordered my limited on 4/10 DGM sti HK package with STi exhaust and short throw shifter. I finaly have a date of 7/15. As stated before my 08 just does not cut it anymore. I drove my 02 Outback on a 4k trip I just took to the Southwest complaining I did not have my turbo and missing the handling the whole way.

Ordered 5/24
    Estimated Date: September.
    2015 WRX Limited 6-speed (Navi/HK/Push Button)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Ordered mine 5/20 will be here 7/14

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If anyone wants a new WRX in silver, CVT, it's sitting on the lot at Sheehy Subaru in Springfield, VA. Seems lots of people looking around for em

Quote Originally Posted by clamsjager View Post
    Ordered mine 5/20 will be here 7/14

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Forgot to post what you ordered.. Model (added options) and possibly location will work.