First Subaru - 2015 WRX - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on First Subaru - 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; There are six of them at my local dealer. More coming in as i type this from what they said....

There are six of them at my local dealer. More coming in as i type this from what they said.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mike0341 View Post
    There are six of them at my local dealer. More coming in as i type this from what they said.
    Went to three dealerships in Maryland. One only had brochures told me to call in June, another didnt even have brochures, one had a white CVT and a silver STI, told me they have to older a White Limited for me.

Where are you located and how much did you get it for if I may ask?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wizzardeel View Post
    How are you getting it so quick? They didnt even give me an ETA... They said theyll call me next week to let me know when to expect it.

I had been religiously keeping track of dealer inventories in the area via cars.com in the past month. This white one popped up this week as a new inventory arrival, with nobody's name on it, so I stopped by the dealer today and the numbers worked out.

I recommend anybody who's on the hunt for a 2015, to just go on cars.com and do a search radius of whatever distance. You can filter by color and transmission as well.

Will save you the trouble of driving dealer to dealer, or making phone calls.

Checked 4 dealers, 2 of them have 2 cars each in stock, STI and a Limited with extras. I was happy I got my car at dealer invoice price with such high demand in the area

Quote Originally Posted by wizzardeel View Post
    Went to three dealerships in Maryland. One only had brochures told me to call in June, another didnt even have brochures, one had a white CVT and a silver STI, told me they have to older a White Limited for me.

Where are you located and how much did you get it for if I may ask?

$30k based out of Katy Tx.

http://www.westhoustonsubaru.com

Currently have 15 in stock i believe.

There's a WRX Limited Manual for $34,209 with no add-ons. Why so expensive? It is marked as in transit, probably not fully spec'ed on website has short throw and nav.

I'm not sure. I know they had 3 new ones in the day after i got mine and then they were gone today and 2 more were sitting in their spot. It seems like every time i go in there they have new cars.

As for the price, im not sure about the mark up. Some options are dealer installed so they could have plans for it and not have an updated website.

They had 3 of them in the back having exhausts and other accessories put on. I almost purchased one but decided to stick with the Premium without options. Ill upgrade on my own later.

Quote Originally Posted by popotamus View Post
    I recommend anybody who's on the hunt for a 2015, to just go on cars.com and do a search radius of whatever distance. You can filter by color and transmission as well.

Will save you the trouble of driving dealer to dealer, or making phone calls.
    1) This is true.
    2) Then use true car or USAA to pre negotiate a price.
    3)??????
    4) profit

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.