First Subaru - 2015 WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on First Subaru - 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wizzardeel What states are you guys in? Im in Maryland and Im gonna sell my 08 Si ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizzardeel View Post
    What states are you guys in? Im in Maryland and Im gonna sell my 08 Si privately

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Kalamazoo, Michigan. Sales tax here is 6%. So that's another $1800. Maybe that's why the discount on MSRP...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wizzardeel View Post
    If you guys dont mind asking, I am interested in a 2015 WRX Limited. How much did you get it under the MSRP of $29,995 + $795 destination fee?
    Got my ICM WRX Limited with NAV for $1000 under MSRP (I'm in the D.C region).

I always find it amazing how when you walk into the dealer they say there's no budging on the price then miraculously they're able to come down $1000 after some negotiating and standing up and almost walking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phileas View Post
    Got my ICM WRX Limited with NAV for $1000 under MSRP (I'm in the D.C region).

I always find it amazing how when you walk into the dealer they say there's no budging on the price then miraculously they're able to come down $1000 after some negotiating and standing up and almost walking out.
    Totally agree. Threaten to leave and the price comes down. But you must be willing to walk away, which is tough for 3% off! I indo that anything is negotiable and if you ask a dealer why you should buy from them, the usually get the point and negotiate the price.

Just bought a 2015 wrx and love it. Huge improvement from my 2010 2.5L camry LOL. This car handles likes its on rails, and the low end torque is great (haven't been in the high end much due to it being a new car). The new turbo is great passing on the high way in 6th has only a small delay before the turbo kicks in. I would highly recommend playing the game and getting multiple dealers to compete against one another. I paid 25899 for a base model with auto dim home link rear view, center console extension, wheel locks, and trunk mat.

The break in period is killing me. I wanna give it the beans already!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by asindhidude View Post
    The break in period is killing me. I wanna give it the beans already!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Amen, I'm just over 300 miles and I it's driving me crazy not be able to put my foot down.

Very nice ride! Love those new 15's.
    14' WRX

14' Jeep Wrangler Willy's Wheeler

i got my base 15 with arm rest and fog lights 26700. traded in my 12 civic si with 25k miles for 16k. i am in wny

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    i got my base 15 with arm rest and fog lights 26700. traded in my 12 civic si with 25k miles for 16k. i am in wny
    So you didnt have to wait 10weeks for one? Im going to a dealership today to see what they say... Congrats on the purchase

I work at a dealership so I got a really good deal. My MSRP was $28,800 and I got it for $26,400 , gotta love employee discounts

Congrats!!!! I just bought my 2013 WRX (satin white) three weeks ago. They are amazing!!! Enjoy!

Just ordered a 2015 WRX Limited white with Short Throw Shifter for $29,400. MSRP was $31,200

Sweet, I found a twin lol.

Congrats on the new ride. I was on the fence between black, gray, and white.

I ended up sealing the deal today on a white 6spd, and will be picking it up this upcoming friday.

I used to own 2006 civic si, and an 03 civic si.

Quote Originally Posted by popotamus View Post
    Congrats on the new ride. I was on the fence between black, gray, and white.

I ended up sealing the deal today on a white 6spd, and will be picking it up this upcoming friday.

I used to own 2006 civic si, and an 03 civic si.
    How are you getting it so quick? They didnt even give me an ETA... They said theyll call me next week to let me know when to expect it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.