Picked Up A 2015 WRX - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Picked Up A 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sweet. Welcome and be safe...

Sweet. Welcome and be safe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lexboyadj View Post
    Finally got a chance to get the front end clear bra'd and all of the windows tinted at 15%. Love the way it looks even more now! And the clear bra is necessary IMO, this thing sits pretty low from the factory and the freeway road rash would be killer. I'm about 1,600 miles in and love this thing - my only minor complaint so far is the base sound system could be better - I should've upgraded. But then again, I'm comparing it to the Bang and Olufsen in my Audi so it's a tall order to meet. I may look into some aftermarket options down the road.

How much did you pay for the clearbra and where in Los Angeles did you do it? Been thinking about it but don't know if I can justify the cost.

Looks really nice, that's the first thing I did, I had the sub added at the port and I upgraded my speakers after I got the car with Rockford fosgates! It sounds great now, but if you get a wrx with navi you get the Harmon kardon system which is much better. There's cars are flying out of the dealership, we can't keep them!

Quote Originally Posted by themomopan View Post
    How much did you pay for the clearbra and where in Los Angeles did you do it? Been thinking about it but don't know if I can justify the cost.
    Unique auto films in Tarzana did a great job. They quoted 395 for just the bumper which is the cheapest of like 5 places I called (maybe bc the pattern for the 2015 WRX wasn't out yet)...and they have a discount on yelp that brought it down to 370.

Quote Originally Posted by johndock23 View Post
    Looks really nice, that's the first thing I did, I had the sub added at the port and I upgraded my speakers after I got the car with Rockford fosgates! It sounds great now, but if you get a wrx with navi you get the Harmon kardon system which is much better. There's cars are flying out of the dealership, we can't keep them!
    How much did the sub and speaker run you? I don't know how long I can't last on stock.

The speakers were $300 installed and the sub I'm not sure I had it added at the port so didn't pay labor, it's like $500 I think, and it's custom fit into the side of the trunk so doesn't take up much space. It's a kicker sub, I think it's good, nothing to crazy but gives the car great sound!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.