Picked Up A 2015 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Picked Up A 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; love that color. almost got one with that color but I got the dark grey. how was the reliability on ...

love that color. almost got one with that color but I got the dark grey. how was the reliability on your audi's? I have had one audi and one VW... never again. lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats

now u can put away that torx set n use sockets like the rest of the world lol

looks good bro

very true.. And let's just say a couple weeks ago it was in the shop 4 days that week, and $1000 later I said that's it and sold it.. Good cars just expensive and have so many sensors and technology and just increases the odds of something going wrong.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by B MAN View Post
    I wonder how many people will actually understand this. +1 for you!
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Quote Originally Posted by Derelique View Post
    love that color. almost got one with that color but I got the dark grey. how was the reliability on your audi's? I have had one audi and one VW... never again. lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I've always compared audi's to a hot girlfriend...very pretty but not worth the trouble. They're awesome as long as you have a warranty, after that I have yet to hear a longtime Audi owner thats still in love with the car and frugal. I still have my Q5 but it's a lease and going right back. I've heard even worse about VW. But both brands (like Subaru) have a large cult following, so you still see some well maintained older models on the road from time to time, but it seems like most are out of commission after 10 years.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations! She does look great!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by B MAN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    I wonder how many people will actually understand this. +1 for you!
    torx heads. Sockets FTMFW!!!

Nice looking ride. The 2015's are growing on me.

Mine finally came in!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	144745

just ordered my galaxy blue wrx limited today, cant wait to get it im so excited

Quote Originally Posted by johndock23 View Post
    COO (cost of ownership) the older Audi got the best of me. I work at a Subaru dealership and drive them everyday, as soon as I drove the '15 wrx I was sold. Really fun daily driver, and our dealership has a Lifetime Warranty so that was a big factor too
    There is a dealer in CT that offers a free lifetime warranty if you buy a new car there... was wondering if that is for real or what? Almost sounds too good to be true, do you know what the catch is?

Ya dan perkins in milford does but that doesn't mean the warrenty can't be voided at any point

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

Quote Originally Posted by lexboyadj View Post
    New to the forums, just picked up a 2015 WRX Limited in Galaxy Blue over the weekend. I'm an Audi guy (I've had 6 so far), but I've always wanted a Subaru. Very impressed with the car so far - looking forward to being on the forums more often.

Attachment 144137
    Attachment 144145
    Nice color choice . Was an Audi guy myself (5 so far), but I was in the same boat, had always wanted a Subaru. This car really reminds me of my APR Stage 1 2008 2.0T, but with significantly better handling.

I actually work there! It's Premier Subaru in Branford! And it's lifetime powertrain warrenty, turbo, head gasket, etc. all covered. Any spt part will not void the warrenty, but anything more then that gets a little dicey. Buts ours is a legit warrenty backed by one of the biggest insurance companies in the world. Anyone who wants a new wrx or sti should go there! Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by johndock23 View Post
    I actually work there! It's Premier Subaru in Branford! And it's lifetime powertrain warrenty, turbo, head gasket, etc. all covered. Any spt part will not void the warrenty, but anything more then that gets a little dicey. Buts ours is a legit warrenty backed by one of the biggest insurance companies in the world. Anyone who wants a new wrx or sti should go there! Let me know

wtf, now i want to go get a car there. lol. Nice car man.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Finally got a chance to get the front end clear bra'd and all of the windows tinted at 15%. Love the way it looks even more now! And the clear bra is necessary IMO, this thing sits pretty low from the factory and the freeway road rash would be killer. I'm about 1,600 miles in and love this thing - my only minor complaint so far is the base sound system could be better - I should've upgraded. But then again, I'm comparing it to the Bang and Olufsen in my Audi so it's a tall order to meet. I may look into some aftermarket options down the road.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast