New memeber, New to Subaru's!

This is a discussion on New memeber, New to Subaru's! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone! I just picked up a 2007 WRX Wagon with 95k on the clock. Haven't been able to register ...

New memeber, New to Subaru's!

Hello everyone! I just picked up a 2007 WRX Wagon with 95k on the clock. Haven't been able to register it yet but am looking forward to a good long drive once I do. Also looking forward to learning a lot more about these cars since this is my first subi. Hoping to learn as much as I can before the car becomes road ready!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	161.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	144121
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	153.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	144129

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome do you know if anything had been done with it?
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

It has an STI catback from I think an 06 STI, last owner wasn't sure what year but it came off his friends car. Short throw shifter, Injen CAI, H&R Coilovers. might be missing a few minor things. The last owner was going for a clean look so apart fro the CAI the engine is untouched. So he debadged it, swapped the the 07 tail lights for 05 tail lights and changed the grill

If you don't already have one, you need a tune for that CAI as soon as possible, or you're going to blow your **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by ProZach626 View Post
    If you don't already have one, you need a tune for that CAI as soon as possible, or you're going to blow your **** up.
    I think the last owner didn't get it tuned when he installed it but he gave me the stock airbox with it. should I just put that back on until I can get a proper tune?
    2007 WRX Wagon- Stage 1- Invidia N1 Race Catback | Cobb AP V3 | Cobb SF Intake | H&R coilovers | Cusco Sway Bars | short shifter | HIDs | couple other goodies
    1998 Trans Am WS6- MGW short shifter | long tubes | aero chamber catback | LS7 Clutch | other go fast parts
    1978 Camaro RS- 350 crate engine. One wheel burnouts FTW- sold
    2003 Silverado- regretfully sold

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Yes.

...And I like that red. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Yes.

...And I like that red. Welcome!
    Thanks! and ill do that as soon as I get some free time. My concern is that the guy I bought it from has been driving it untuned for a while, but the car run and drives very smoothly. It doesn't hesitate or stall or anything
    2007 WRX Wagon- Stage 1- Invidia N1 Race Catback | Cobb AP V3 | Cobb SF Intake | H&R coilovers | Cusco Sway Bars | short shifter | HIDs | couple other goodies
    1998 Trans Am WS6- MGW short shifter | long tubes | aero chamber catback | LS7 Clutch | other go fast parts
    1978 Camaro RS- 350 crate engine. One wheel burnouts FTW- sold
    2003 Silverado- regretfully sold