Subi Noob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subi Noob within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys! I am a few weeks out from purchasing my new ride....I will be lurking in the mean time. ...

Subi Noob

Hey guys! I am a few weeks out from purchasing my new ride....I will be lurking in the mean time. I am still up in the air over a 2014-2015 STI, the 2015 looks at home on the track... I would love to see a stock side by side though of 2014 vs 2015 though.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dandankler View Post
    Hey guys! I am a few weeks out from purchasing my new ride....I will be lurking in the mean time. I am still up in the air over a 2014-2015 STI, the 2015 looks at home on the track... I would love to see a stock side by side though of 2014 vs 2015 though.....
    2015 STI > 2014 STI.

They both use the same drivetrain so there is nothing to debate there. The real point of contention is the handling and in that aspect the 2015 wins hands down. Haven't seen a real side by side comparison done but, I am willing to bet the 2015 would eat the 2014 for breakfast on a track.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I assume the same .....the 15 is growing on me every day looks wise also....

Welcome! 2015 STI all day. I love the 2014 body style way more, but the 2015 has more to offer and a better interior

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

I like the 2011 STi. In Black.

Also. I eat cereal for breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Welcome

I like the 2011 STi. In Black.

Also. I eat cereal for breakfast

Biased!!! lol

Lol....

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.
    Quote Originally Posted by 386WRX View Post
    Welcome! 2015 STI all day. I love the 2014 body style way more, but the 2015 has more to offer and a better interior
    ^this. /thread

2015 is a better buy. They kepted the engine but improved the interior and the chassis rigdity.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    If you want a side-by-side coparison --> 2014<2015
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 04-14-2014 at 11:25 AM.

I have not driven the 15 but all the reviews point to the 15. Look at porsche 911 video of the 15 LE on the track. Keep in mind he's an experienced driver/instructor but he shows what this car is capable of.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.