AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; you know it just sucks to hear that once again ill have to ask to come home from driving a ...

AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

you know it just sucks to hear that once again ill have to ask to come home from driving a truck to once again have my 2013 wry sent back to the dealer for possible the same warranty work that it was just in for.
    now some back story…… so march 17th i have my ride towed in for warranty work on the turbo. turns out something caused restriction to the bearing and starved it for oil. subaru was nice enough to warranty everything but the tow and the oil change. Power subaru of scottsdale AZ went ahead and did the oil change at no cost any way. so when come time for my ride to be picked up i have my very responsible good buddy go and pick the car up. I get the thumbs up that the car runs great just like new no noises power is good. the dealer is 21 miles from where my car stays and what i call home when I'm in town.
    the car is then parked up until last week i get a text from my buddy that his trucks engine light is on and needs to use my car for 2 days to go to work. 15 miles 1 way. sure go ahead. stop what you're thinking this is a life long buddy and would not hot rod my car that he couldn't afford to replace if he were to break it. once a week he starts the car and takes it around the block or to the store or where ever to circulate things. i get a text that the same noise is back.
    i would really just like to be able to come home and take my car for a drive to any place but the damn dealer!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Any mods? If you haven't messed with it and it's under warranty just let the dealer handle it.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Patience. As Schoolboy Q puts it:

"...take our hats off, bow our heads and let us pray
    Just wanna say

[Hook:]
    Stay blessed my *****, blessed my *****
    Really think about it, could be worse my *****
    Don't stress my *****, yes my *****
    We all blessed my *****"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.