New guy from Chicagoland here
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New guy from Chicagoland here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, name's Alberto, from west suburbs of Chicago, I go to Lewis University, and I work as a personal ...

Cool New guy from Chicagoland here

Hello everyone, name's Alberto, from west suburbs of Chicago, I go to Lewis University, and I work as a personal banker.

I finally got the car of my dreams about 2 months ago, a WRB '13 WRX.

Not much planned for it as of now, just gotta save up a bit to pay off a big chunk off to lower my payments lol.

But after doing a re-fi I will: (not in order)
    - 8000k HID retrofit
    - short ram intake
    - cat-bacl exhaust (nameless)
    - mudflaps
    -Coilovers
    - some one trade trunks with me, I want an STi wing
    Anyways, pics:

Oh and for wheels: my "summer" set up will be painted gold Focal X wheels, 17 x 8 on Continental DWS, and my winter set either the OEM wheels or Sparco Terras on Blizzaks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! I have a wrb 2011 and am having the same problem with my wing, I want an sti wing! Its about 700$ on a good day to retrofit one.
    Welcome! Good choice on the nameless

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome ewwww WRB who buys that nice looking car. Im not a fan of your HID set up but thats up to you. As for the trunk swap you may want to post UNofficial Trunk Swap Thread and also check out the other forums for possible trades.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome. Looks good!

Thanks!

Well, everywhere I ask I get told to do a retrofit.

I was goung to get the $89.99 kit from xenonsuply.com but i was told that its ricey/stupid to drop HIDs onto oem hallogen projectors... so i gotta save up more and get a retrofit kit. lol

-sorry, double post-

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.