Hello from Long Island, NY

This is a discussion on Hello from Long Island, NY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just picked up a black 2014 5 door yesterday and loving it! I've had various cars over the years and ...

Hello from Long Island, NY

Just picked up a black 2014 5 door yesterday and loving it! I've had various cars over the years and I gotta say (aside from the obvious 'fun' factor of the car), the seating position is really comfortable. I honestly cant name another instance where I just got in, and after 30 seconds of adjustment had my perfect seating position. I know, of all the things I could have said, I mention the seats... but they are damn comfortable, especially for a $25K car!

Anyway, nobody looks at introduction threads, but might as well say whats up.

Any more Long Island folks up in here?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Actually, this section is the first place I go! I like to see new cars and help with questions, I've learned a lot from experienced members replies too.
    Post some pictures!
    I, too, love the seats, they hug me perfectly and I have no issues with the lack of lumbar, plus they look really nice too.
    Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Don't forget to post up some pics!

I'm from Long Island too! There are a few others on here as well. pop into the long island thread for info on meets and cruises. Long Island Subaru Club - Official Thread - LISC

Yep - also from Long Island - welcome , I agree about the seats - I know not everyone loves them but I think they are great

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome i grew up in shirley/mastic beach. i miss it!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and girls... I'll post up some pics as soon as I get a chance to take them, I was too busy driving it around LI yesterday to take any pics, you understand.

@RichD514
    I'll definitely check that link and attend a few meets/rides. I used to partake in all of these activities back in my Mazda3 days over in SoCal, good times.