Sup y'all. Bought my brand new subie today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sup y'all. Bought my brand new subie today! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I guess I'll start off with a little history about the cars I've owned. The first one was an ...

Sup y'all. Bought my brand new subie today!

So I guess I'll start off with a little history about the cars I've owned. The first one was an old vovlo 850 wagon.... heated seats, moonroof, kinda had some power but not really. Bought a 2010 civic college and ****ing loved it. But it didn't really throw you back in your seat. It was peppy though. But here I am today, just got outta college, got a badass job and I'm about to move out of texas to south dakota.... and there's lots of snow there. My parents wanted to give my civic to my sis and me to get an awd car. So here I was looking at jeeps and stuff, thinking I'd be stuck with a slow cow car..... then I saw the WRX. I didn't exactly know what they were, but I'd seen them around, always loud as **** and zooming past me. So I dropped the jeep idea and started looking up used WRXs but they kept their value so well that I figured I'd just buy a brand new one. And that's what I did after a few weeks of research, obsessing and getting myself excited lol.And I went out and finally bough it today, silver, hatch. God I love it. It's too damn exciting lol. I wish I could just drive it more, but the insurance hasn't come in yet..... And I'm stil kinda learning stick. I was surprised how like easy it was for a begginer like me! It's really reassuring. I can't wait to drive it more. Im just rambling on now... so anyway my name's zed and it's great to meet you all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MTM
    nice,

Congrats. Year?

Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    nice,

Congrats. Year?
    thanks, and its a 2014

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome, glad you enjoy it!

congratulations dude, reading your post got me excited also haha.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Congrats on the new car Zed. I know what you mean about obsessing over this car. I did it all last month till I bought my 14 sedan limited a week and a half ago.

It's so fun to drive. So far I have tinted the windows.

-David

Hahaha y'all seem like a great community so I'm happy to be a part of it. But you know how it always seems to rain when you wash your car? I bought the car yesterday and it rained for like 5 seconds last night.... so much for my detailing lol... it's ridiculously fun to drive though. I took my friend and his dad for a ride and when that turbo kicked in he was like "dude you're scaring the **** out of me" LOL I'm gonna get the windows tinted in a few months for sure though... silver with black accents looks so snazzy.

Quote Originally Posted by zedsterr View Post
    Hahaha y'all seem like a great community so I'm happy to be a part of it. But you know how it always seems to rain when you wash your car? I bought the car yesterday and it rained for like 5 seconds last night.... so much for my detailing lol... it's ridiculously fun to drive though. I took my friend and his dad for a ride and when that turbo kicked in he was like "dude you're scaring the **** out of me" LOL I'm gonna get the windows tinted in a few months for sure though... silver with black accents looks so snazzy.

i washed my car yesterday, i waxed it after too. And today it rained. lol
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

oh man lol... well I guess at least it didn't hail! It hailed 2 days before I bought my car and that would have been a bitch. I gotta say though this thing handles like a boss in the rain... in fact I feel like the car is laughing at the rain and saying bring it on :P

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and congrats

Posted from my mobile foruming mah-sheenz
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Banned
    Alien(s) Landing ACROSS Native territories!!
    Hey Zed(means the letter Z in my language so I feel like this is an episode of sesame street and it's being brought to us by the letter Z),

I was wondering why you didn't post pictures of you car but I know what the '14s look like tho so no worries. I was wondering if I should get the '14s or 15s since a friend I know has an '11 which is same as yours. The 15s do not look head and shoulders better so that is push and the technology is only DI which could affect reliability of this said "new engine" which is 2.0 versus your bigger 2.5. What do you think are the difference between the two since you own the '14. And do you think the price would be a LOT lower for '14s or about the same. From my research, it looks to be the same with availability being the only factor for the new '15s?

Haha yeah? That's awesome, where are you from?

As for whether to get a 14 or 15, I'd say get the 14 man. They're gonna be cheaper and easier to get your hands on. Plus I was really worried that I'd regret the 14 cause the 15s just came out... but man I love this car, it's a blast to drive and despite the newer ones having all the cool gadgets, I think the 14s still have plenty of cool toys. I got my 2014 wrx premium for 27500 and that was the hatch... which they also wont be making for the 15. I really think stick with the 14 because I have absolutely no buyers remorse, and plus this car has some pretty goood kick and sounds amazing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1525257_10152051186326299_4602764522261897308_n.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	143377

here's me at the dealership... man I really do like the look of the 14 hatch though, I think youd like it tooo

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Glad you see you are stoked about your new car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.