Some what new...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Some what new... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys been hanging out here for a few months, thought I would finally share some pics of the WRX. ...

Some what new...

Hey guys been hanging out here for a few months, thought I would finally share some pics of the WRX.

2014 Limited ISM

18x9 +42 Bremmer Kraft BR10

Cobb AP V3
    Nameless Downpipe
    Kartboy Shifter
    20% Tint
    Baked Headlights

Hope you guys like. More to come soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014 wrx 2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks good man! I dig the wheels (nice fitment) as well as the headlights. Good work.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Looks amazing, those rims...

I Support ClubWRX
    Did you do anything else to the headlights while you had them apart? Now you need to cover up the chrome window trim
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Yes chrome delete strips make a world of difference

Any exhaust leaks with the name less dp?
    2014 WRX | 2013 GLK 350

YOUR WOMAN IS THE REFLECTION OF YOUR INCOME

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    Did you do anything else to the headlights while you had them apart? Now you need to cover up the chrome window trim

Yea man, I took them apart and repainted them. It only took about 2 hrs including prep and baking. It was very easy. I let them set overnight and made sure I didn't miss anything. Pretty easy man. Just gotta work up the nerve and do it. Its really simple.

Not sure about the chrome yet, to me its almost a luxury item. Might plasti dip it and if I don't like it ill remove.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar13 View Post
    Any exhaust leaks with the name less dp?

Nope, I bought the grimmspeed adapter and all new gaskets. Works like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Looks good man! I dig the wheels (nice fitment) as well as the headlights. Good work.
    Thanks Mikie13. I took a long time to decide. I couldn't really find a wheel I liked to go with ISM and didn't want to have to do any fender work and these fit the bill perfectly. They look so much better in person. My only issue is now my calipers look so plain...paint job coming up soon. Thinking about painting them amber orange to match the parking lights and the amber overlays on the tails. Should look real clean.

I Support ClubWRX
    I was nervous to bake mine but was really easy esp since there were more then enough guides online. I plastidipped my trim I wasn't a fan of the chrome I felt it stood out on my car. it blends a little better on the silver

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Car looks good OP

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.