Newbie to Subaru - Soon to buy 2015 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie to Subaru - Soon to buy 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, I am graduating from college in May and am 99.9% confident i'll be purchasing a new 2015 WRX, ...

Newbie to Subaru - Soon to buy 2015 WRX

Hey everyone,
    I am graduating from college in May and am 99.9% confident i'll be purchasing a new 2015 WRX, my only other choice would be a truck.

I have been reading the official 2015 WRX & STI thread and maybe someone can give me some advice. Some of the members have talked about how they were able to get the invoice price or below invoice on a car that the are ordering.
    The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread

How do yall do that? This will be my first major car purchase (never bought a brand new car before), maybe some of yall have tips on how to haggle a dealer that much to get invoice or below invoice.

Finally, in that same thread it looks like I could purchase a new WRX through from a dealer on this forum located northern New Jersey and he will do 500 under invoice. Does anyone have any experience on doing this?

Sorry know its a lot, can't wait to drive this new WRX.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dqu
    Yeah, seems like he will do $500 under and deliver. Probably the best deal you will find. But honestly, go drive the car first. I drove it yesterday and was underwhelmed; decided to get a pre-owned and drop money on tuning and a sound system instead. The interior feels nice though; I'm a recent grad as well and if I had more money to throw around, I'd get it.

I would get the hatch 2014 if you could find one. But yeah you could reach out to Clayton from Ramsey Subaru he will help you out.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Well good new! apparently Subaru is going to offer a hatch with the new model: Hell Yes There Might Be A Subaru WRX Hatchback Coming

I think i'd rather the 2015. Apparently it handles much better, the interior is nicer, and the fuel economy is much better.

Thanks for the info.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.