Newbie looking for new wheels / advice

This is a discussion on Newbie looking for new wheels / advice within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, Im looking to get a new aggressive look to my 2011 wrx. I want a kind of spokey ...

Newbie looking for new wheels / advice

Hey guys,

Im looking to get a new aggressive look to my 2011 wrx. I want a kind of spokey type wheel set with a wider stance that can make my car a little more aggressive. I was looking at the BBS RS's. Problem is, the fitting / bolt patterns are all messed up so it wouldn't match. But I'm looking for advice on what I would need to do to get rims like this to fit and also what it would take for them to fit without messing up the performance of my black beauty. Let me know guys. Appreciate the help.

Gabe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can you give us an example of the type of wheel you are looking for, "spokey type" is pretty vague. Also, what do you do with your car? auto cross? just a DD? May i suggest looking into Rota, they have many variations of wheels in the 5x100 lug pattern that will fit your wrx. WHEELDUDE.COM has all the rota wheels. Also, depending on if you are going to stay at stock ride height, or if you plan on lowering your car or already lowered it, you need to be careful on how wide you go. Check into local shops that can roll/pull your fenders if needed. Another thing to look into is the offset of the wheel.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

17x9 Rota Grid - Gold (5x100/e42/73) Wheeldude.com - Professional wheel dealer.

These are the wheels im getting for my car. Just an idea for you. The Grids are a very popular wheel and look great on our cars.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Im looking to get rims with a machined lip. I'm not sure if this is going to mess up breaks or anything like that. Its a daily driver too. I like the bbs RMs and LMs.

Penn State!
    2011 WRX Hatch

I Support ClubWRX
    you want Snowflake style wheels
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Thinking about picking up some of these. Any opinions?

17x9" ET42 APEX ARC-8 FRS/Subaru Wheel

I Support ClubWRX

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX