Greetings and salutations

This is a discussion on Greetings and salutations within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Long-time lurker, first time poster. I proudly bought my first WRX almost a year ago, an '11 Pearl White WRX ...

Greetings and salutations

Long-time lurker, first time poster. I proudly bought my first WRX almost a year ago, an '11 Pearl White WRX wagon. I've loved each and every second of driving it, especially the "learning to drive manual on the fly" part. I've browsed the forums when I've had questions and concerns about fender garnishes, mudflaps, water in my tail lights...I still haven't solved that last one. But enough about me!

The day I took Stormy home.

When I get an opportunity, I'll put up more pics. I gotta take a few snaps of the Frankenstein bumper.

~NAZ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

water in the tail lights ???? Nice lookin hatch though
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

Thanks! Yeah, moisture seems to have seeped into the hatch lights, and I'm trying to figure out how to keep it from happening without having to replace the lights. I've found some that say to take apart the light and silicone the seals...just need to find the tools and time to do that.

-NAZ

So, I got lazy and tied up and never got around to posting the pics of the Frankenstein stitching on my bumper. The entire thing's getting replaced in a few weeks, but in the meantime, I think it gives it character.

This is the crack from snagging the retaining bolt on a parking curb at work. Did a number on the retaining bracket and the fender clips.

The Frankenstein stitch. Again, I think it gives it character, but I can't wait for it to look whole again. As to the question pertaining to the moisture in the hatch light, when it snowed last here in lovely Northern AZ, I've noticed water getting into the light. When I pop the hatch, it drains through the bulb access panel. Is there a fix to this that doesn't involve a new light?

~NAZ

Quote Originally Posted by NAZWReX View Post
    So, I got lazy and tied up and never got around to posting the pics of the Frankenstein stitching on my bumper. The entire thing's getting replaced in a few weeks, but in the meantime, I think it gives it character.

This is the crack from snagging the retaining bolt on a parking curb at work. Did a number on the retaining bracket and the fender clips.

The Frankenstein stitch. Again, I think it gives it character, but I can't wait for it to look whole again. As to the question pertaining to the moisture in the hatch light, when it snowed last here in lovely Northern AZ, I've noticed water getting into the light. When I pop the hatch, it drains through the bulb access panel. Is there a fix to this that doesn't involve a new light?

~NAZ
    nice battle scar
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82