New to subie community a few querions going up

This is a discussion on New to subie community a few querions going up within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok so here it goes I'm going to be getting a wrx this weekend just wanted to know what you ...

Exclamation New to subie community a few querions going up

Ok so here it goes I'm going to be getting a wrx this weekend just wanted to know what you guys paid out the door and how much you put down maybe any goodies add on pretty personal question so it would be awesome if you can help me out thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was offered crap for my current car (2004 passat) so im selling it in the open market so once I sell it ill be grabbing the 2015 wrx for 25.388(sts with bushing) from grands subaru. I think theres 212 in extra dealer fees so even 25.6 and 7.5 tax so 27.520 total out the door... which happens to be the msrp of this car so im pretty happy (25.9 invoice). But the this appears to be my best deal.

Just saw you asked how much down, obviously this isnt done but im shooting for 7k so my monthly will be a cool 270