Ey yall
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ey yall within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I won't be jumping my wrx but do jump out of airplanes for a living. I am from Fredericksburg ...

Ey yall

Well I won't be jumping my wrx but do jump out of airplanes for a living.
    I am from Fredericksburg Virginia but on ft Richardson in anchorage Alaska as being part of the military
    Thought I'd join the hype as most Alaskans already have and buy me a wrx. I have an 08 wrx sedan.
    This is 1/4 of my cars. I have an 05 silverado z71, 03 Mercedes ml350 (wife's car) and a 83 glx 4spd manual 5.0ho mustang. This Subaru is a new chapter in my life seeing this is my first wrx. I had a 93 impreza that was very fun (definitely not as fun as the wrx)
    It's only mods are mud flaps (bought as is) :P but that will soon change
    Hopefully I'll learn some stuff about these new motors since I'm very a costumed to v8 power and rear wheel drive

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.
    Thanks for serving. Welcome to the forums.

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.