Hey from MO!

This is a discussion on Hey from MO! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys! I just bought my first WRX today! I've been driving 4x4 trucks pretty much my entire adult life ...

Hey from MO!

Hey guys! I just bought my first WRX today! I've been driving 4x4 trucks pretty much my entire adult life and today I traded my 2012 Ecoboost F-150 for a 2013 WRX. Long story short, my wife and I had a baby two weeks ago and we needed to reduce our expenses some so I decided to get rid of the gas guzzler and get something a little more economical, the WRX was my solution. I love the car so far but I'm still a little upset about having to give up my beloved F-150. The WRX is probably the funnest factory car I've ever driven. Hopefully I'll keep loving it and not miss my truck too much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations and welcome.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome. You'll love the car. I used to have a full size truck, and I still miss it, but I love the car.
    2013 Subaru WRX named BlueRex
    2003 Jeep Rubicon, special zombie apocalypse edition

Yes it's an amazing car, I love it. Offers tons of performance and utility. However, I wouldn't consider it economical in gas terms. I'm getting 17.5 mpg stage 1 over 800 miles. Economical would be a civic, my other car ...congrats! !

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk