Still trying... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Still trying... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by TemjinX2 try to get a 09+..thats when they started coming with 265hp. The 08 only had i ...

Quote Originally Posted by TemjinX2 View Post
    try to get a 09+..thats when they started coming with 265hp. The 08 only had i think 224hp because of the small turbo. Subbies have really good resale value so the difference between used and new is small unless your looking at cars 5yrs +. But its hard to find ones that have been unmolested in that range.

Might be worth it just to down and get a new one. I got a new 2014 wrx for 72months on 1.9% interest.

Exactly. After spending several weeks researching the used market in my area, I discovered that there was a very small cost difference between used and new. And here's a bonus: Now that the '15s are on the way, the dealerships are willing to make some pretty good deals in order to unload the 2014s.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well the car was in decent shape, and had been pretty well taken care of... but the dealer was the biggest ******* and it sort of ended in vulgar words being exchanged. So indeed it was not meant to be.

Oh man, I totally understand that. I hate buying from dealers! I have only done it 3 times in the past 2 decades, and it was a terrible experience each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.