Subaru Rallycross Coeur d' Alene in June

This is a discussion on Subaru Rallycross Coeur d' Alene in June within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi there! I'm looking for Subaru enthusiasts like yourselves to visit Parker Subaru in Coeur d' Alene, ID on Saturday, ...

Subaru Rallycross Coeur d' Alene in June

Hi there!

I'm looking for Subaru enthusiasts like yourselves to visit Parker Subaru in Coeur d' Alene, ID on Saturday, June 21st for the 2nd annual Rallycross event!

DirtFish Rally School, local Spokane raceway representatives, and a professional rallycross driver (to be announced), prizes & giveaways will be there along with other Subaru lovers like yourselves!

There are still more details that need to be filled in but I'll keep you updated as the event gets closer!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sweet! how close is that to the resort?
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

It's just an exit away from the resort! Take exit 12 and stay left, it's about 1.5 miles up the road on your right!

Sweet! I'll be in the big C June 20-21( not in subie tho) for my anniversary. Now we have a place to go other than the resort!
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

That's great! Spread the word!