Hi Everybody.....

This is a discussion on Hi Everybody..... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; And NO i'm not Dr. Nick from the Simpsons..... Anyways I am New to the clubWRX but not to Subies. ...

Hi Everybody.....

And NO i'm not Dr. Nick from the Simpsons.....
    Anyways I am New to the clubWRX but not to Subies. Prior to my WRX Wagon purchase I bought a 2014 Forester (which was awesome) but sadly had an electrical issue for several months where I had to constantly track my mileage because the electrical gas gauge wouldn't work all the time. So after several unsuccessful visits to the dealer I finally called corporate and had the corporation handle situation by trading my premium forester for a premium WRX Wagon.

Now I have recently moved across the county less than a year ago from NJ to TX and was curious if there are ever any "car meets" in the Bryan College Station, or Houston Areas??? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	139817. Btw this in the new whip

Hi Dr. Nick!

Welcome to the club! I would check under the regional discussions section for groups in TX.

AHHHHHH yes I found that after I started the thread Thank though

Hey I have the sedan version of your car. I picked it up from sterling just last week. I live in college station too (grad student).