2002 wrx 2.0 6 speed
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx 2.0 6 speed within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just bought a this 2002 wrx with a 6speed clutch is weak wondering what clutch it might be and what ...

Question 2002 wrx 2.0 6 speed

Just bought a this 2002 wrx with a 6speed clutch is weak wondering what clutch it might be and what clutch to replace it with

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Well first of all the 2002 wrx comes stock with a five speed, so most likely someone did an STi swap and put an STi transmission in the car, then proceeded to beat the crap out of it. But honestly, with the amount of information that you gave us it is almost impossible to tell you for sure what is wrong with your clutch. If they did do an STi tranny swap then the clutch would be a replacement for that transmission. Exedy mades a good clutch. Of course the clutch you choose depends on the amount of power/torque that your car is making, so knowing what else is on it for mods would help us give you a good suggestion. My hunch is that the six speed swap is not the only thing that has been done to the car.

Thanks

Only thing that I know of that has been done the car is mag flow turbo back cold air and that's all I know I wish I could tell you more but I am serving over seas my dad went and picked it up guy said the clutch is weak meaning its sliping a lil but drivable did some research on here everyone said its $$$$$ to put the 6 speed in the 2.0 just want to get a clutch kit for it so have something to fun to drive when I get back home dad said he drives freaking fantastic heads and axels was done 5 k ago got the car for 3000 cash

I Support ClubWRX
    Post a picture of the engine bay

I don't have any pics of it right now I seen it on my phone but don't have it any more I do know its a 2.0 for sure had my buddy that's a 2.0 wrx look at it at my house like I said I am not home and wont be home to see it for another 5 months but as soon as I get more pics of it ill post them in a album

ill be getting pics pretty soon from my dad so ill post when I do

See if your dad can get more info about the car. Is there a for sale thread for it still online somewhere?
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

no I bought it off craigslist in VA

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2002 wrx 2.0 motor.jpg  

somebody wanna tell me what all I got here from this pics not home to see the car so ....

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sluder001 View Post
    somebody wanna tell me what all I got here from this pics not home to see the car so ....
    Stock intercooler, "some brand" short ram intake, "some brand" blow off valve, strut brace.

Is the car black or red? From reading your original post and seeing this picture it looks like a big project honestly.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    GFB (Go Fast Bits) Bov could be a hybrid if so make sure to have it set to resuscitation.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

the car was red at one point of time it runs and drives clutch slips a lil my quote father said " it looks like a bigger tuber has been put on I plan on painting it flat back I jus ordered my exedy clutch today and all fluids as well from the pics it looks like the car has been sitting off and on its hole life. did a car fax report on it tons of service records including timing belt heads axels front and rear some recall cant seem to remember got the car for 3000 cash cheapest thing I could find close buy in my neck of the woods even came with a full tank of gas :P just bought goodyear eagle gt tires for it also but .. any links to a good cold air money not to big of a issue want the car to last and be able to breath. that thing that's on it looks like its starving it to death

I have more pics today if you would like for me to post ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast