2002 wrx 2.0 6 speed - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx 2.0 6 speed within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i thank everyone for there post and been doing tons of research on this subaru on what time i do ...

i thank everyone for there post and been doing tons of research on this subaru on what time i do have. The mods i can list is magna flow all the way back the air intake is some p.o.s thats getting replaces with a cobb its expensive but they seem to know what they are doing with there bolt on parts has a GFB HYBRID adjustible blow off valve has a 2006 6 speed sti tranny put in it found that out the other day clutch is getting put in this week at the shop as i know with exedy oem replacment. and after that i plan to rebuild the turbo to 20g i just ordered a gauge cluster including fuel air ratio boost and fuel pressure repainting the car soon also, replace the radiator, injectors and then thats probably it just going to be my everyday driver for fun till i get done fixing my dodge diesel then more will come with this ????????? subaru thanks to every one !!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your going to want all the supporting mods with that 20g.
    Injectors, pump, bigger or front mount at the least.
    And I've never seen an 02 with a stage two that didn't need a tune to run strong and safe.
    Randy-
    2011 WRX limited
    02 blaze Wrx-sold
    04 Wrx pos- sold
    99 forester
    People say I'm like the girl next door,
    Y'all must have some really weird neighbors-Kelly Clarkson

plan on it just going to wait to get home so I can all the big stuff beside the paint and clutch . just don't like people working on my car when I know I can do it but bigger intercooler will be installed in the front when I get back with the bigger turbo setup any body know the avg boost for 20 g ?

Really depends on how moderate the tune. You can play it safe or go balls out. That's to be settled between you and your tuner.
    Randy-
    2011 WRX limited
    02 blaze Wrx-sold
    04 Wrx pos- sold
    99 forester
    People say I'm like the girl next door,
    Y'all must have some really weird neighbors-Kelly Clarkson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.