Kid on Christmas!

This is a discussion on Kid on Christmas! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Super excited right now! Got a call on Monday saying the parts I ordered were in. I was so excited ...

Kid on Christmas!

Super excited right now! Got a call on Monday saying the parts I ordered were in. I was so excited I could barely sleep, just like a kid before Christmas. I was at the store as soon as they opened, and by 3:30 I had my new boost gauge, cat-back exhaust, and self-amped sub-woofer (goes under my seat) installed and working great. I also went and got a K&N filter since I don't have a cold air intake. I'm not tooting my own horn but (to me at least) the WRX is super fast (coming from a Honda SI hatch) and just doing that stuff has made it even quicker. It's scary how fast this thing goes and how quickly it accelerates. IM IN LOVE, and my fiancé hates I'm not spending as much time with her. I've just been cruising around town since Tuesday. Got a couple new pics up of my new parts if you care to look.

P.S. I'm not bragging at all, I'm just super happy and excited about my car...I've never really been into cars that much. I've come from racing motocross and been more into my street bikes. Subaru had brought new found interest to 4 wheels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Be carful with the air filter. Reports show the wrx can run lean by just using an aftermarket filter.

~Tyler K~
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please disregard typos!

Thanks, I haven't noticed it running lean but I'll keep an eye out.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Tyson View Post
    Thanks, I haven't noticed it running lean but I'll keep an eye out.
    It will be difficult to tell without logging.

~Tyler K~
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please disregard typos!