Newbie with a Subie!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie with a Subie!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, My name is Joshua, my wife and I just purchased a 2011 WRX in February and do we ...

Newbie with a Subie!!

Hey everyone,

My name is Joshua, my wife and I just purchased a 2011 WRX in February and do we love it!!! Haven't done anything to it. Rex, as I have aptly named our car is bone stock except for the tinted windows. It is Dark Gray Metallic and AWESOME!!! I have grown up with Subaru's, My first car was an '83 Subaru GL station wagon. That was a tank!! Anyway, glad to be a part of the club!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome! throw up some pics. how many miles are on it?

enjoy it!

Congrats! And welcome, I just bought my 2011 in January and I'm in heaven...bone stock, not even tinted Windows lol. But I went TP stage 1 the 2nd week..now going TP stage 2 next week. So much fun! !enjoy her, and be careful of the mod bug, it bites hard.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

congrats and welcome!!
    2014 Subaru WRX
    Torqued Performance Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

It has about 19,000 miles on it, hardly broke in by Subaru standards

:waves: I have a dark gray metallic sedan 08wrx. I love the color . Well right now it's white because of all the salt . She's getting a bath Tomm . Have fun with the car

Welcome to the forum!
    David - '05 WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.