Hello everyone!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello everyone! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello forum! I am obviously a new member here and i just wanted to take a moment to introduce my ...

Hello everyone!

Hello forum!

I am obviously a new member here and i just wanted to take a moment to introduce my self.

My name is Curtis, I have been working in my father's shop since i was a child and one day soon i will take ownership My family has been driving Subaru's since before i was born(26 years), and the first car i inherited was our old '93 Forrester(240,000 Km). It was a stock family station wagon turned sleeper.

I still remember the look on a specific Mustang 5.0 drivers face when I let that baby buck and flew past him on a city street. He claimed at the light to have 300RWhp, I told him it was my mom's car but "i would try to keep up." Sad part was he was so embarrassed that he didn't even meet me at the next light... he made a quick turn on to a side street and ran with his tail between his legs Ever since then i have been running cars hard trying to find something as exhilarating as that AWD Maroon purple Wagon that could turn 360's at the drop of a clutch.

I am happy to say that i finally broke down and bought a 2010 WRX from a good customer of mine. The mods he had were removed and i started fresh. I am looking forward to lending a helping hand as well as asking for everyones professional advice. Thanks in advance for your Opinions and Help!

P.S. Pics are on my Lappy at home so i don't have anything to show you guys yet...

Cheers,
    G0AT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome from NJ

Get those pics up!
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome. Pics of the Forster too? Haha sounds like it was a sweet ride.

welcome! yaya pics of both! the monster in the forester sounds like fun too! is it a n/a build or boosted?
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Welcome. Pics of the Forster too? Haha sounds like it was a sweet ride.
    Yeah show us that Forester!!!

p.s. Welcome to the forums!
    2014 Subaru WRX
    Torqued Performance Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

Quote Originally Posted by tirerob View Post
    welcome! yaya pics of both! the monster in the forester sounds like fun too! is it a n/a build or boosted?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_WRX View Post
    Yeah show us that Forester!!!

p.s. Welcome to the forums!
    Thanks guys, Unfortunately i put that forester to bed in 2006 after i graduated i was young and rode it far to hard without doing proper maintenance. I don't have any pics after it was tuned. i think my family has a couple of us on some Road trips but that would be about all. Next time i visit home i will check.

It was the first car i ever spent money on upgrades for. I didn't have to much money but my dad put the turbo in it and tuned it. I didn't do anything else to it except obviously and oil cooler and a FMIC. The inter cooler was hidden behind a pretty heavy mesh. The down pipe was Made by uncle(also a mechanic).

I think thats all. By the time it died it had almost 340,000 Km and i let a young fella who was working around the shop at the time(i think he was 14) take it for free and my dad offered to build it back up for him but his family was upset that we would do "such a thing." I felt bad because the kid was young and didn't have much $$ in his family(which is why my dad employed him after school and during holidays). I assume his family parted it out

As for the WRX I am putting my new Rims on today and i will take some shots of it tomorrow in the day light!!
    Last edited by G0ATLIF3; 03-11-2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Terrible Spelling :S

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.