Why is everyone a "Richard" on NASIOC?! Lol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Why is everyone a "Richard" on NASIOC?! Lol within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 13WrXx nasioc blows. the forum is so cluttered with **** iit takes 3 hrs to find what ...

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 13WrXx View Post
    nasioc blows. the forum is so cluttered with **** iit takes 3 hrs to find what your searching for anyway.
    I disagree. NASIOC is a GREAT source of information if you know how to look for information. There is a HUGE wealth of knowledge over there.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I disagree. NASIOC is a GREAT source of information if you know how to look for information. There is a HUGE wealth of knowledge over there.
    +1. Also, their classifieds are far more extensive than clubdub's. I stick to the regional nasioc chapter, where people are more closely knit, and keep things civil. I've had a lot of success selling parts in the regional classifieds.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I take it back somewhat. I just got a laptop after years of not having one and yea it is easier to search through than using just my phone. But most people on that forum like to just go into every thread and have stupid remarks and grammar checks.

It reminds me of the library - I know the librarian has the book I want - why can't she just give it to me ? Doesn't she realize the world revolves around me ?

I Support ClubWRX
    NASIOC is like a big noisy crowded city. Many great resources, but there are a lot of "Richards" that may bump into / shout at you on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by GODSTILLA View Post
    Ok I understand about doing research about something before posting on a forum especially if its something that's been answered a million times but There's no reason to act Like that especially to new members. Sorry I guess I just want to vent. But I like the atmosphere better, lol but just a word of advice, if you see that someone has only like 10 posts and they're new to Subaru, don't be a Richard, be nice, if they continue to ask questions then go for it.
    Sincerely, not so much a scooby Nooby, but a troubled adult who was bullied as a child. Lol
    Welcome! Very nicely worded.

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATLIF3 View Post
    Hehehe... Nastysock... Hilarious :P
    The term is as old as ClubWRX. Maybe more so.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 03-13-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12