NEW SUBIE GIRL RIGHT HERE! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on NEW SUBIE GIRL RIGHT HERE! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I plasty dipped my hood scoop, when I got the car the color on the hood scoop was faded, it ...

I plasty dipped my hood scoop, when I got the car the color on the hood scoop was faded, it was a quick, cheap fix for the time and I just havent touched it since... but thanks!
    '07 Blue Hawkeye WRX: COBB STAGE2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That is a clean look! Welcome to the forums!

Thank you!

It's a disease 07WRXGRL. My first '09 was considered a 'downgrade' from the car I had by everyone I know, but that's only because none of them knew anything about the WRX

I believe it! For years I wanted a WRX or STI but I just wasn't sure... then I went to test drive my car and before I got in it I knew I was in love and then when I drove it I was done for. . Lol the only reason I didn't get a STI was I have a heavy foot when it comes to the gas peddle and I wanted to make sure I could afford it on my massage therapist salary so I got my WRX

I'm pretty sure everyone who owns a WRX has a heavy foot My driving record proves that I do! I love my new one right out of the box in factory trim (my '09 had the catback exhaust and some SPT tuning work done), but once the warranty is up I will do some cool mods. So you are a massage therapist AND a WRX owner. Have to say that is a first for me!

Yes yes.. when I first got my license I ended up with three tickets and I dont want anymore lol... and yes im a massage therapist and a WRX owner and not afraid of getting under the hood of a car or truck and work on them either lol

That's awesome. We need more of you! Not sure if you watch Top Gear but a few years back when they reviewed the WRX and Evo, they came to the conclusion that the WRX is a "cool" car only if it is owned by a female. I have to say I took exception to that but I do get their point

I do watch Top Gear but I must have missed that episode ill have to look that up for sure! And I know any guy in their right mind loves to see a beautiful female sitting in the driver's set of anything that has significant amount of house power

Guilty as charged Can you blame us?

I believe they were reviewing the '06 or '07 models at the time so that gives a clue as to when it may have aired. Just prior to the redesign of 2008 or 2009, I believe. Suffice it to say it was a great episode and nice to finally see a car I actually owned being reviewed by the boys on my favorite show.

Not at all lol ok thanks for that info ill def look it up and watch it!

Welcome! Subie chics are the best!!

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.