Soon to be wrx owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Soon to be wrx owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone. My 92 Celica finally died (260K!) and I've decided on a WRX for my next car. I drove ...

Soon to be wrx owner

Hey everyone. My 92 Celica finally died (260K!) and I've decided on a WRX for my next car. I drove my friend's 04 and was hooked! I have between $8K - 13K to spend. Fortunately I have a few months before I need to have it. I want something bone stock. What advice do you have for model year, mileage, etc? I read the wrx/sti buying guide.

Oh and I'm from west Michigan.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum!

Advice? Stick to your intention to purchase an unmodified car, and be patient. Some people do not like the 2008 year model, but I think that if you find a single owner, unmodified, full service history vehicle (any year model) you'll be well off. Some people around here even purchase cars with 200+ kmiles, but I would recommend a car with about 70-90 kmiles so you can keep it for a long time.
    Last edited by Obeisance; 02-13-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    David - '05 WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.