New 2014 WRX Sedan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New 2014 WRX Sedan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just got this car about a month ago, and have put about 1,500 miles on this amazing piece of ...

New 2014 WRX Sedan

I just got this car about a month ago, and have put about 1,500 miles on this amazing piece of machinery. It a fantastic car appearance wise and performance as well. Honestly, I have no complaints thus far. It came with a stock boost gauge. Check out my pics! Basically I've joined this website to gain knowledge and advice with ways to alter/mod my car. I'm still a college student but I just recently got an internship with a company called Collegiate Entrepreneurs. In short, I'll be running my own business and I should be able to afford some good mods for my beautiful car. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Also, I'd like to hear what other folks have done to their new 2014 WRX's or STI's!

Stay fresh...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 4.jpg   photo 3.jpg   photo 1.jpg   photo 2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, looks great! Just get rid of that huge dealership sticker on the trunk and you'll be good to go!

^haha yeah. First mod - clean up and debadge the rear end. You'll like the end result. I got rid of everything but my subaru badge.

I feel this looks much better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15971_553143675264_1682982341_n.jpg  

Welcome and congrats on the car! I agree that a debadge would look great, wishing I did that to mine but its prolly to lte for me since I have a black car in sunny so cal.
    Stage 2 2012 OBP Subaru WRX

I hate when dealers put their stickers on the car. If I REALLY like the dealership, I'll keep their license plate holder. But stickers?? HATE them.

So you didn't want to wait for the 2015 sedan? Only reason I bought my 2014 WRX was that I wanted the wagon. But otherwise I think I would have held out for the 2015 model.

Only have 300 miles on mine but I love it it already. Only thing that's a bit weird is that it sounds like a diesel truck when it starts up in the morning! Very "mechanical" sounding, not like any other car I've owned before.

Hope you enjoy yours.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the car I hope you have some thing other then the summer tires on that car.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

welcome to the forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

I am a black bear alumn

Congrats on car! I just got a 14 wrx also. Good choice getting this body style then the new 2015! Debage the back and put led lights in dome and plates! Good luck with everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I am so thrilled with this vehicle. At the moment I'm getting it tinted out and it is looking so fresh! I will post pics soon but oh jesus I'm in love. The guys here at Twin City in Brewer, Maine really are good at what they do and are priced well. Anyways, below are the stats for the tint.

-Onyx Series Tint (they suggested this, it was only $40 more than the 'Charcoal Series' and offers a lifetime warranty rather than 3 years; you really can tell the difference between the two. I'll post a pic of it so you can all see)
    -5% in the back, 20% front, plus the 5 inch front strip.
    -Headlights and Rear Lights are getting smoked out as we speak

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	135377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed-2.jpg 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	135385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed-1.jpg 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	135393

On the left is the 'Onyx' tint. Right is the 'Charcoal'. I also took a pic of the stats between each.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyneal View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	135377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed-2.jpg 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	135385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed-1.jpg 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	135393

On the left is the 'Onyx' tint. Right is the 'Charcoal'. I also took a pic of the stats between each.
    Nice. that is where I got my old car tinted! I am from Brewer

They certainly do a good job, highly recommended. I'm sure you know the Maine laws, 35% front, anything else goes for the back and front strip; but they put 20% in the front which was pretty sweet and they still gave me certification for 35%. If I get pulled over I'm all set

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyneal View Post
    They certainly do a good job, highly recommended. I'm sure you know the Maine laws, 35% front, anything else goes for the back and front strip; but they put 20% in the front which was pretty sweet and they still gave me certification for 35%. If I get pulled over I'm all set
    That is pretty sweet. I got 35 up front and 15 in the back. Maybe I'll have to get the fronts redone up there to get the 20% up front.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast