New member from CLE, Ohio! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New member from CLE, Ohio! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Funny how things work out--I walked into the dealer today to pick up my car (they had just installed the ...

Funny how things work out--I walked into the dealer today to pick up my car (they had just installed the snow boots) and I saw a WRB WRX on the floor for the same exact price. I half-jokingly said to my salesman "wanna trade?" and he said, actually, we could make that happen...so long story short, came home with a WRB sedan instead. I'll post some pics tomorrow. :thumb up:
    2014 WRB WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2014WRX View Post
    Funny how things work out--I walked into the dealer today to pick up my car (they had just installed the snow boots) and I saw a WRB WRX on the floor for the same exact price. I half-jokingly said to my salesman "wanna trade?" and he said, actually, we could make that happen...so long story short, came home with a WRB sedan instead. I'll post some pics tomorrow. :thumb up:
    Hell yeah! WRB is a good color! congrats again and post up some pics!
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Unfortunately, I can't garage her so I have to worry about door dings
    2014 WRB WRX

2014 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2014WRX View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't garage her so I have to worry about door dings
    That was my biggest concern too. The concern died after a few months, but this was my fist newer car purchase so I was stingy about everything
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Also, +1 for the archer avatar!
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    That was my biggest concern too. The concern died after a few months, but this was my fist newer car purchase so I was stingy about everything
    Ha, I hope so, or else I'll go crazy worrying about it.

I should mention too, the only options on the car are the all-weather mats and the spoiler. Just about as bone stock as it gets I actually prefer the spoiler-less look, but it's not a huge concern--yet. First mods will probably be tint I'm thinking.

Welcome and congrats!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Good job. You got the best color

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.