2014 Hatch from Wisconsin
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2014 Hatch from Wisconsin within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey. I'm brand new on here. Looking for a group to bounce ideas and share interests with.. and i believe ...

2014 Hatch from Wisconsin

Hey. I'm brand new on here. Looking for a group to bounce ideas and share interests with.. and i believe i've come to the right place!

2014 Plasma blue WRX hatchback from here in the bitter cold of Wisconsin... fellas.. meet Suzi

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	134337

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	134345
    2014 Plasma Blue Pearl WRX Limited Hatchback

La Crosse, Wisconsin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

It could care less about the snow which is fun. Constantly seeing it filthy, not so much.

yeah. the snow is a blast.. but the salt is no good.. i travel for work so it sits with that crap on it for a day or two at a time.. and then i take 'er home and hose her down and shes good to go for a week or so.. vicious cycle but ya gotta keep her pretty.
    2014 Plasma Blue Pearl WRX Limited Hatchback

La Crosse, Wisconsin

You need to get winter tires on your car ASAP. And don't think that AWD system will save you with those summer tires on. Below 50F, those stock Dunlops won't have any traction.

Welcome to the forums!
    2014 Subaru WRX
    Torqued Performance Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.