New guy with Bugeye :) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New guy with Bugeye :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last week was really cold around here and every morning the smell was there and strong. Inside and out of ...

Last week was really cold around here and every morning the smell was there and strong. Inside and out of the car. If there wasn't a TSB on it I would be fixing it myself. That's mostly the problem, Im used to doing all the work on my vehicles and don't trust to many peeps to work on them

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Got my car back today. After 3hrs at the dealer When I got there it was sitting out front freshly washed and looking good. Signed some papers and off I go. Bad new is I barley made it out of the parking lot. I was running like crap. I got down the road a ways and pulled over to check it out. Popped the hood and first thing I found was the windshield washer reservoir is not bolted in and the bolts are sitting on the shock tower I go back to dealer, nicely tell them the trouble and they send out the mechanic. Felt dumb for forgetting the bolts but that is a sure sign that something else is forgotten. We went for a ride and he says how this is what most wrx,s fell like, spark plugs, cobb intake... I told him no way. It was running like a beast when I brought it in and now it wont get out of its own way!! He continues and I tell him flat out im not taking this off the lot till you fix it. We go back in and his boss tells him to put it back on the computer and see if anything new is showing. My check engine light is on for the up pipe cat. I wait for about a hour and here he comes pulling around with a big smile on his face. I knew he forgot to plug something in or similar. We went for a ride again and he rips it out of the parking lot with a smile on his face like he never knew how fast they really are. Tries to explain how the coil pack plug was old and didn't clip all the way in I know he forgot to plug it in. Anyway all is good now.

By the way the dealer was Byers Subaru on Hamilton rd. in Columbus. I wont go back and suggest anyone else not to.

Nice car, from a fellow 2nd Gen bugeye owner! Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Registered User ronzonothebugeye's Avatar
    I have an 22r stroker kit from LC Engineering, that I'm selling.... I've built a few 22r's in the past.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/4318685060.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stroker.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	133954
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stroker2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	133962
    Last edited by ronzonothebugeye; 02-04-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    LS stocker to a VTEC rocker!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.