New to the subie world!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to the subie world! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What ups everybody, I've been browsing these forums for a while and finally decided to sign up. I bought my ...

Talking New to the subie world!

What ups everybody, I've been browsing these forums for a while and finally decided to sign up. I bought my first subie a couple months ago which happens to be an 05' WRX. I've loved subarus for a while now and recently was finally able to purchase one of my own. im very much looking foward to speaking with everybody here and learning more about my WRX.

i dont have pictures of my subie right now but i will most certainly post up some ASAP. so far i have a short ram intake as well as a catback exhaust. looking forward to hopefully adding more in the future!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Welcome to the club!
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

Welcome
    Stage 2 2012 OBP Subaru WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    **Danger** are you running a tune with the intake?

~Tyler K~
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please disregard typos!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.