New Future WRX owner!

This is a discussion on New Future WRX owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New to the site so a little about me. Im military currently deployed. I get to go home from a ...

Cool New Future WRX owner!

New to the site so a little about me. Im military currently deployed. I get to go home from a year long tour in a few weeks. Already got a 2005 WRX lined up when I get home. I am stationed at Fort Hood TX. I am new to playing around with cars in general but excited to learn. I have already learned alot from this site and can not wait to see you all out on the road!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lawfulsin77 View Post
    New to the site so a little about me. Im military currently deployed. I get to go home from a year long tour in a few weeks. Already got a 2005 WRX lined up when I get home. I am stationed at Fort Hood TX. I am new to playing around with cars in general but excited to learn. I have already learned alot from this site and can not wait to see you all out on the road!
    Thank you for your service. Ex-Army here as well and I am sure you are anxious to get back home. Please post some pictures of the car once you have it.

Safe travels!