What's considered a good deal for a 2014 premium hatch?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on What's considered a good deal for a 2014 premium hatch? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ive gone to one dealership and ive gotten the price down to 27.4k. Im just wondering how much more do ...

What's considered a good deal for a 2014 premium hatch?

Ive gone to one dealership and ive gotten the price down to 27.4k. Im just wondering how much more do you guys think i can get off the price. The sticker(msrp) is just under 30k with accessories added.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not positive what the WRX market is like around your area but that is a pretty good price for the premium. A lot of dealers don't even entertain the idea of bargaining with you for WRX's since they usually sell so easily.

Probably won't get them to budge much more. If you don't buy it tomorrow, someone else will next week.

Can you go to Jersey? You can get one there through the forum program here for $500 under invoice. So you might be able to save $300 or so...

I got 27400 from one dealer and the dealer im talking to right now said that they could beat whatever price the other one gave me (27.4k) this dealer im going to tomorrow is the largest one in the state so you think it would be reasonable for them to maybe get it to 27k flat?

i think 27.4 is already around 500 or more below invoice already. I have a deposit on the one im going to argue a price for tomorrow so it wont get taken from me yet

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc1240 View Post
    Ive gone to one dealership and ive gotten the price down to 27.4k. Im just wondering how much more do you guys think i can get off the price. The sticker(msrp) is just under 30k with accessories added.
    I'd say that if you are getting more than $2K off sticker price then the deal is pretty darn good and I would jump on it if that is what you really want and can afford it, otherwise that car is not going to be sitting there for long. The car is in fairly short supply because they are popular, and production of the 14' year model is no longer being done (the 2015 model has changed and it coming out into production this year).

allright thanks for your input. Ill probably settle if i cant get 27k dont wanna lose out for being to greedy..

If you offer $27k and they stick to $27,400 i say take it.. Don't loose it over $400. Especially if its what you really want.

Like Rich says, take thay offer. Or someone else will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    2014 Subaru WRX
    Torqued Performance Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

I'd say 2k under is pretty fair, that's what I dealt for 2K below sticker when I bought mine. The dealer knows their bottom line. They are in the business to make money. So there will come a point where they won't budge. Also do your trade in as a separate transaction (if you have one).
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

thanks guys for the input. Just signed the papers today going to pick it up thursday!

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I would have bought a Focus ST. That's a good deal.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Be sure to post up some pics when you do!

In the meantime, read as many of the stickies around here as you can.. Tons of useful info!

if i could do it all over again, i would pick the hatch.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast