Need help with14 WRX Sedan trailer hitch

This is a discussion on Need help with14 WRX Sedan trailer hitch within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First time Subaru owner and looking for some feedback on a trailer hitch to hookup a bike rack. 2014 WRX ...

Need help with14 WRX Sedan trailer hitch

First time Subaru owner and looking for some feedback on a trailer hitch to hookup a bike rack. 2014 WRX sedan.

Not a big fan of the roof bike rack and hoping to find a bolt on product if possible with minimal adjustment of factory
    Equipment.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not an expert but these cars were not designed with towing in mind so are not going to accept a trailer hitch without modification. I would recommended using the roof rack. That's what it's designed for.

I recall at least one picture where someone did that. There's something out there, I just don't know of any firsthand... Give it some time, hopefully someone will chime in...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

I do a lot of downhill mountain biking and need a hitch as well. http://www.e-trailer.com has hitches that will fit your WRX. I bought one from them when I had my Mazdaspeed3 and their hitch worked perfectly. Just make sure and order the correct one for your year/style. I will be ordering one for my WRX very soon as DH season will be picking up in the next couple of months once the ski resorts open back up for DH.

Here is the link for the WRX/STI:

http://www.etrailer.com/hitch-2014_Subaru_Impreza.htm
    Chris
    '14 WRX Crystal Black/SPT CBE/Tuned by Torqued Performance