New Member from Chicago
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Member from Chicago within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, my name is Adrian. In september of 2013 I had my 2000 Honda civic Si stolen from my lot. ...

New Member from Chicago

Hey, my name is Adrian. In september of 2013 I had my 2000 Honda civic Si stolen from my lot. After a few weeks of constant contacts with my insurance, I got a fat check with which I began looking for a new car. I decided owning another honda may be too much of a headache and stress and I did not want to go through the same thing again. So, worked hard, saved some cash on top of the check, and bought myself a 2004 Subaru WRX. Right of the bet I fell in love with it and began Modding. The car looks mostly stock and it pretty much is. The mod list so far is:

Engine:
    -STi Top mount intercooler
    -3 inch Turbo back exhaust by Greedy
    -K&N Cold air intake
    -Stage 2 Tune with Cobb accessport
    -Stock turbo pushing 16lbs
    -Cobb Short Throw shifter

Suspension:
    -BBS STi 17 inch Wheels
    -Goodyear Eagle GT Tires (like them alot)
    -Stock shocks with TIEN luxury springs (For winter season)
    -BC Racing BR type coilovers (summer season)
    -Fully adjustable lower and upper control arms (not sure what brand)
    -Fully adjustable trailing arms
    -Drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads
    -Aluminum strut bar

Hopefully there will be more mods regarding the engine even though the acceleration is definitely enough. Well, that is my subaru and here are some pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! We have a problem with stolen hondas around here too. I bet you are liking the subi more than that b series haha
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

The body on that car looks very nice, especially those wheels. Welcome to the forum. Here's to hoping that this ride does not meet a fate similar to the last.
    David - '05 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Obeisance View Post
    The body on that car looks very nice, especially those wheels. Welcome to the forum. Here's to hoping that this ride does not meet a fate similar to the last.
    The body is in very good shape. I repainted it within the first month with the obsidian black. And yes, I hope I will owe this car longer than my previous car.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Looking good.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.