New here!

This is a discussion on New here! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone... Not new to Subaru. I have a 2012 WRX Hatchback! Its bone stock :/ but I figured save ...

New here!

Hey everyone...

Not new to Subaru. I have a 2012 WRX Hatchback! Its bone stock :/ but I figured save my money for the new STi... (2015 lol thats a joke) but anyway thats really it.

I am still in school studying applied mathematics. I love cars. The cars at home include: 2011 Subaru outback, 2010 Audi Q5, 2005 Ford F250 super duty ext cab, 2012 WRX premium, and the beast, 2013 Shelby GT500.

I actually just realized no good photos of the shelby except accidental screen shots of my phone when it was my back ground... So lol please excuse the iphone pic

My plan is to get into a white STi limted when they go on sale. Then start a journal or something. It sucks they put the old EJ257 in there but the way I see it is, a.) we keep the subie rumble, b.) mods will be readily available in no time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome! quite a stable(not just a mustang joke ) that is a great looking wagon. like the gold and blackout. damm sharp!
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by tirerob View Post
    welcome! quite a stable(not just a mustang joke ) that is a great looking wagon. like the gold and blackout. damm sharp!
    Thanks! The audi might become the 2015 golf R and the rex well you know... STi.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Nice choice in cars my friend.

I love that GT500.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Haha thanks... When i drive it and then get back in my WRX i am like

But when I was driving to Stowe VT two weekends ago in the blizzard that hit the northeast, I had a smile on my face! (For the first 3-4hrs... Then the smile turned to fear... And then exhaustion, and by hour 11 of a normally 5hr ride I was dying.) lol