New to Subarus and the forum!

This is a discussion on New to Subarus and the forum! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello. As I stated in the post, I'm new to the forum. I am currently looking to get into a ...

New to Subarus and the forum!

Hello. As I stated in the post, I'm new to the forum. I am currently looking to get into a wrx wagon, as I'm still researching which one would be beneficial for my wife and I as a daily/year-round vehicle. Any input or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The newest you can afford provided it is unmodified and has a full service history.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome. Good luck with the search. I tend to favor the hawkeye wagons. That's not a definitive statement making a case for anything, im just saying that I like them best.

Search.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I am doing as much research as possible before actually purchasing the vehicle, that way, I know what I'm getting. I like all models, but I have to agree wreckingball, I like the hawkeye the most. At first, I was stuck on the blob eye and not too much on the hawkeye, but I must say, it really grew on me. Thank you guys for welcoming me here!