This is a discussion on New member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Think I posted to the wrong place at first, have a 02 bugeye. I was wondering what good first mods ...

Think I posted to the wrong place at first, have a 02 bugeye. I was wondering what good first mods would be? It's all stock. Any input would be appreciated.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How many miles? all depends how far you want to go! but I would start by swapping the uppipe to a catless one if it hasnt been done already, and depending on the mileage of the subie make sure timing belts, tensioners , water pump, brake pads, filters and fluids had been properly maintained/replaced......
    Good luck

Catless up pipe, depending on how loud you want it a pod filter is a good cheap way of making your car sound louder. not much power will come off of it unless the exhaust is upgraded, however. But WELCOME! I too have an 02 and I love it. Short shifter is a very fun mod

I Support ClubWRX
    Catless up-pipe is a must. The early gen WRX's have been know to have issues with this breaking down over time. Take a look through this thread too. First Modifications - what to do and not to do

Welcome

Awesome you guys. Thanks for all the input, I'm really starting to like this site!.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk