Which WRX? Bugeye, Blobeye, Hawkeye? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Which WRX? Bugeye, Blobeye, Hawkeye? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Drews No such thing. Stop being so technical...if you have more than just Liability....people generally refer to ...

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    No such thing.
    Stop being so technical...if you have more than just Liability....people generally refer to that as "full coverage" though you can obviously have no limits to what coverage you get depending on what you pay.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Blobeye. I am rather biased.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I would buy an extremely well taken care of slightly modified psm bugeye from Minnesota

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSemoWrx View Post
    You say that but I'm 21 and pay $217 a month for full coverage on my 2004 and she drives a 2013 civic.

Not horrible, but still seems high to me.. I've been paying $540/year for comprehensive on my WRX.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.