whiteline sway bars 13 wrx - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on whiteline sway bars 13 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It is typically recommended that you start at a softer setting and go for a ride and then adjust accordingly. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    It is typically recommended that you start at a softer setting and go for a ride and then adjust accordingly. If you want to avoid the alignment then make sure you do the installation at stock height. If you lift the car up (think on a lift with the wheels hanging down) and then put them on it is possible the alignment could be effected. And if you remove any other suspension components then you definitely should do an alignment. But as suggested, it is good to get a custom alignment regardless because the car will handle better (even without a sway bar installation).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDubRX13 View Post
    Hey so one more question after I install these should I definitely get an alignment or do I not need to?
    Not really necessary unless you want to go max neg camber and maybe some toe out to optimize your handling...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12