First Wrx. In love.

This is a discussion on First Wrx. In love. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello clubwrx, I come from the Honda/Acura world with some decent one's in my past, and recently got my first ...

First Wrx. In love.

Hello clubwrx, I come from the Honda/Acura world with some decent one's in my past, and recently got my first Wrx, and am already in love!

It is pretty much my dream Wrx. (my DREAM Wrx doesn't exist, lol). A 2005 (04-05 is my favorite), 4eat auto (I have much respect for this Subaru auto, and enjoy it, and was looking for a 4eat over a 5mt), with sunroof (looked forever to find one), heated seats (love 'em!), heated mirrors, wiper de-icers, arm rest extension and stuff. Yes, I wanted, and went out of my way for the auto with sunroof, just personal preference. It was also very well kept one owner, with all service records, 122,xxx miles, and pretty much modded exactly the way I would want if I had bought a stock Wrx.

All in all, I am so glad I jumped on the Subie wagon instead of spending tons of money to try to make an Integra as nice as this Wrx lol. Now off to my first "tech" thread! I very much look forward to being apart of this Wrx dedicated forum!

**Dream Wrx would be an 04-05 Wagon with premium package/sunroof (apparently never made a wagon, just sedans), 4eat auto, heated leather etc. Or an 06-07??? Saab 9-2x Aero??? wagon with 4eat, sunroof, heated leather etc etc and maybe an 04-05 Wrx front conversion. (I like the wagons) But this sedan will be more than fine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Has the timing belt been done?

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Welcome

Has the timing belt been done?
    According do in depth service records, yes. Radiator as well. I figure when I hit 200k I will do the t-belt, waterpump etc again.

Hey dude, I got my first WRX a few days back. A 2004 actually. Automatic trans. It's a great car. I've fallen in love with mine as well. I hope you have fun with yours! Congrats!