New to the forum and a new Subaru owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to the forum and a new Subaru owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, new to the forum and first time Subaru owner. Bought a 04 WRX STi on Christmas Eve with ...

New to the forum and a new Subaru owner

Hey everyone, new to the forum and first time Subaru owner. Bought a 04 WRX STi on Christmas Eve with a bad motor, bought a 06 STi motor with 40,000 miles and swapped it in, motor is stock other than some bolt on stuff, has a Perrin turbo inlet tube, Perrin upgraded intercooler hoses under the tmic, Perrin downpipe with full Perrin exhaust.
    It has some aftermarket struts and lowering springs and sway bars and a Cobb AP, running 15lbs, runs really good and enjoy driving it. Already planning the motor build for the bad motor I took out
    The car is silver with the silver BBS wheels and the classic blue/black interiorClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	129121

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome from NJ

GREAT looking car.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Yes, the exterior looks excellent. Welcome.

Welcome!!! And nice find! Depending on how much you have into it lol.

Motion, I have about 8k in it including the other motor, I bought it because the rest of the car was in such good shape, the only blemish was the top of the wing the clear coat faded but I already fixed it, I paid 5k for the car and bought the motor for 2600 and had to put tires and a few other miscellaneous things. I did a bunch of research and I think I got a good deal. Did all the work myself so I didn't have to pay for the swap just my own time. The interior looks just as good as the exterior

Clean look STi, welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase!
    2014 Subaru WRX
    Torqued Performance Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

Very nice and I love the elbow grease you already put into the car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.